This oil is used in cooking like other vegetable oils that are widely used today.
Safflower oil has a very high content of omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic acid).
Our oil is cold pressed in the most natural way possible to preserve all the nutrients and keep the fatty acids intact, without additives.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) oil
CAS No. : 8001-23-8.
High Quality Cold Pressed Safflower Oil. This easy and fast growing plant has orange to red colored flowers which are used in cooking. The flower has a seed sack where the seeds are located which are then pressed.