- Cold-pressed, unrefined sesame oil
- Obtained from prime-quality sesame seeds
- Apt for beauty, culinary, and medicinal use
- Doesn’t contain harmful toxic chemicals
- Cruelty-free and environmentally-friendly production
Sesame seeds belong to the family Pedaliaceae, which is a type of flowering plant cultivated for their edible seeds. Sesame seeds are known as Sesamum Indicum scientifically. Native to India and East Africa, sesame is now being cultivated in many other countries as well.
Sesame oil is acquired by processing high-quality raw sesame seeds, using the cold-pressing method to obtain therapeutic-grade oil. Due to its innumerable potential health benefits, sesame oil is sometimes referred to as the “Queen of Oilseeds.” The seeds are packed with vitamin E, phytosterols, vitamin B complex, and fatty acids.
Sesame oil has a strong nutty and earthy flavor, which makes it most popular in the culinary world. It has been an essential cooking staple in the Middle East, China, and Japan. Moreover, it’s also safe for use in hair and skincare remedies.
- Thumbs up..!It greatly helps to prevent sclerosis and atherosclerosis of my mother. Thanks multiple time and keep up the good work.
- The customer service is excellent!It taste & smells nutty. I often use it to grill my meals as it highly healthy and nutritious.
- Customer service A+!This oil is nourishing and warming. My dad uses it for multiple purposes, including massages and cleansing face wash. I saw visible changes as it tighten and rejuvenate skin.
- Great oil..!!No Parabens or perfumes oil with therapeutic benefits. I am personally satisfied with the quality of this oil.
- Wonderful quality oil.Best oil for stir-frying and frying fish.
- Will keep it for life!I have already recommended this product to many family members. It seems to have helped both my parents who suffer from joint pain and skeletal degeneration.
- wonderful oils...!!Green Fields Sesame Oil works great as a skin moisturizer and detoxifier. I advised my friends & family to use it in winters for skin dryness.
- GOODUSED IT FOR COUGH GAVE GOOD RESULTS