Soothing Oregano Oil for Healthy Body and Skin
- Pure steam-distilled oregano oil
- Mixed with cold-pressed oil to dilute it
- Cruelty-free and environmentally-friendly process
- No preservatives, synthetic fragrance, and color
- Contains antioxidant, antifungal, and antibacterial agents
Oregano, a flowering herb, is widely known for its popularity in Italian cuisine due to its unique taste and refreshing aroma. Many of you might not know that concentrated essential oil obtained from this fragrant plant is filled with high amounts of antioxidants, antimicrobial, and antifungal compounds. Some of the most abundantly found antioxidants in oregano oil are terpenoids, phenols, thymol, and terpenes. Although oregano is an herb native to Europe, it’s cultivated in other parts of the world too. The process of preparing oregano oil starts with air-drying oregano shoots and leaves and later steam-distilling them to extract concentrated oil. GreenFields’ oregano oil is combined with cold-pressed oil, making it gentle and safe enough for instant topical application and ingestion. Unlike oregano essential oil, oregano oil can be used for cooking.