Pumpkin Seed Oil For A Healthy Lifestyle
- Cold-pressed unrefined natural oil
- Paraben-free, chemical-free and additive-free
- Extracted from the finest seeds available
- Can be consumed orally as it is chemical-free
- Beneficial for healthy hair and skin
The cold-pressed natural pumpkin oil, also referred to as pepita oil, is extracted from the seeds of pumpkin, present in its thick shell. It’s packed with nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Beta-carotene, Vitamin E, Potassium, and Iron. Plant seeds, including pumpkin oil, are generally considered a good source of unsaturated fats and antioxidants (like phytosterols). The antioxidants present in pumpkin seeds can provide defense against oxidative stressors, which may negatively affect your skin. Beta-carotene and vitamin E are also known to improve the health of the hair. Since the GreenFields pumpkin oil is cold-pressed, it does not affect the original taste of pumpkin seed oil and can be used in both savory and sweets dishes.