100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Unrefined Pomegranate Seed Oil, Without additives
The pomegranate originated in the region extending from modern-day Iran through Afghanistan and Pakistan to northern India, and has been cultivated since ancient times throughout the Mediterranean region. It was introduced into Spanish America in the late 16th century and into California by Spanish settlers in 1769. Pomegranate fruits have also appeared throughout history as symbols of royalty, hope, and abundance. Components of pomegranate seed oil include Ursolic, gallic and oleanolic acids.
This oil is known to be an excellent source of antioxidants such as flavonoids and punicic acid(Omega 5 Fatty acid). It has high antioxidant levels which are similar to that of green tea.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Paraben.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available.
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
CAS Number: 84961-57-9 · ECHA EC Number: 284-646-0
INCI Name: Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil
Women from small villages in the north of Jordan from September till October press pomegranate seeds with their hands to make pomegranate juice, or syrup. Finally the seeds are sold either to make oil or as a heating substance in the winter.
100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Unrefined Pomegranate Seed Oil, Without additives. This oil is a thick food grade oil and also can be added to hair and skin products. Smell characteristic pomegranate.