Mustard Seed Oil
Cold pressed extra virgin first press mustard seed oil. It is often used for cooking in North India, Eastern India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan. In Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur and Nepal, it is the traditionally preferred oil for cooking. Koreans frequently use mustard oil in a hot seasoning blend, while some Chinese cuisines use it in dressings. It can be produced from black mustard (Brassica nigra), brown Indian mustard (B. juncea), and white mustard (B. hirta). Mustard oil is becoming more common. Even chefs in some of New York City’s most popular restaurants have added it to their dishes. Also used for massages and hair care.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Paraben.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
Cold pressed extra virgin first press mustard seed oil.
It is often used for cooking in North India, Eastern India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
In Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur and Nepal, it is the traditionally preferred oil for cooking.
На вебинарах проводится подготовка специалистов начального уровня (Junior)
Мероприятия рассчитаны на аудиторию от 18 лет и выше.
Мы предлагаем получить информацию доступную всем
Наши курсы отличная альтернатива дорогим тренингам
Возможность обучения не выходя из дома!
Ждём всех желающих получить новые знания! >> [url=https://www.progi-vam.ru]Ссылка в комнату для регистрации[/url]
Love it. It has a smell that goes away quickly. It not tacky, doesn't build up on my hair and my scalp loves it. I don't rinse it out. I purchased my 2nd bottle recently though you don't need a lot of it.
This product is great for your hair! I have ethnic hair and it keeps it smooth shiny and dark! It also works wonders on my son cracked dry lips; this is the only thing that keeps his lips smooth as I tried many things including prescriptions. I put it in his belly at night and his lips are no longer dry and cracked.
This is a wonderful product. Fewdays ago, i hurt my knee rubbed the oil on my knee last night this morning pain gone. Thank you
My new beauty secret! I use this on my face to stimulate blood flow. I also make a hair masque with it using honey.
It's excellent for my foot care. Amazing stuff..!
It stinks to someone who has never used it before, but for a home remedy it worked wonders. Good and I personally recommend it..!
I use this mustard oil mixed with other oils on my natural hair. It works wonderfully. My natural hair maintains moisture for a week. This oil also gives my hair a healthy shine without weighing it down. I use this oil to seal in moisture and also as part of my DC, protein and henna treatments.It has a slight mustardy smell that dissipates after a few hours.