High Quality Cold Pressed Oil, First Press, Unrefined. Rucola is used extensively in the Arab world, India, and the meditiranian regions. It contains iron, iodine, phosphorus, calcium, vitamins A, B2, B5, C, E, PP. This oil is used in diets as a salad dressing or on its own. In india it is used with pickles.
Also used as a hair oil and for the skin.
Apply the oil for two hours or more on the hair and scalp then rinse with shampoo.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available.
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
Arugula Oil. INCI Name: Eruca Sativa (Rucola Seed) Oil.
CAS Number: 90028-42-5
Rucola oil is used extensively in the Arab world, and India. Cold Pressed, Virgin. Made only from the finest seeds available. This exotic oil has been used for centuries as a hair oil. It is applied a few hours to the hair and scalp, then washed with shampoo.
In India the oil is used in the pickling of vegetables.