Cold pressed virgin, High Quality Raddish seed oil.
Used for skin and as an edible oil.
It gets absorbed quickly into the skin. Also used as a moisturizer to make the skin soft and supple.
This oil is also used in personal care products, like creams and hair formulations.This oil is virgin, first cold press. It has a golden to orange color and because it is unrefined and it holds a characteristic smell.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: raphanus sativus l. seed oil.
Radish seed oil has a special fatty acid composition similar to silicone which is found in shampoos. It is used as a substitute for silicone in skin care and hair products. It is absorbed quickly into the skin.