The Jojoba nut has been used by Native American tribes for hair and as food.The cold pressed oil has a golden color with almost no smell. Its composition resembles sebum, a waxy substance produced by our skin glands, so it acts as a natural skin conditioner. This oil is perfect as a makeup remover while at the same time nourishing the skin.
Perfect for nails.
It also dissolve the sebum buildup, clearing up the blockage and facilitating the growth of new hair. The sebum and other debris can sometimes clog the follicle, preventing the smooth growth of the hair.
Jojoba oil is also suitable for dry and frizzy hair it can help moisturize and condition the hair, making it more manageable and tangle free especially for curly hair. Apply the oil to the hair before wash or a few drops along with shampoo. This prevents the shampoo from stripping off the natural oil in the hair. A little amount of the oil can also be applied to dry or damp hair. It forms a coating on each hair shaft, protecting it from the dust and dryness.
Note: We produce cold pressed first press, virgin almond oil in contrast to lower quality oils which have been obtained by applying heat or by refining press residue which produces a cheap oil used in beauty products.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
Color : Golden
Smell : No smell
INCI Name: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
CAS No.: 61789-91-1
Jojoba oil scientifically known as (Simmondsiachinensis)oil is a liquid wax extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub. This plant has been brought to Jordan and is cultivated in various regions.