Hazelnut oil is a popular addition to cookies, cakes, and other baked goods. It also adds a rich and nutty flavor to sauces and salad dressings, but it’s usually combined with more mildly-flavored oils so as not to overpower the other flavors in the dish. also be used as a substitute for olive oil in the pesto, as it absorbs well the spicy flavor of basil.
Use as a flavouring or "finishing" oil rather than a frying oil.
Hazelnut oil provides vitamin E, a potent antioxidant. Nearly 80 percent of the fat in hazelnut oil is monounsaturated kind.
It contains minerals such as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
Cold pressed, extra virgin, first pressed oil, from a selected variety of hazelnuts.
This oil is cold pressed from the finest pumpkin seeds giving it a unique aroma and taste.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: Corylus Avellana (hazelnut) oil
CAS NUMBER: 84012-21-5
Hazelnut oil is made by pressing the oil from hazelnuts. It has an intense flavor—slightly sweet, and nutty.