People have been planting garden cress for ages.
Cold-pressed cress seed oil is that it has a perfect proportion of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Garden cress seed oil has a balanced amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) (46.8%) and monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) (37.6%).
It contains natural antioxidants like vitamin A, E, and eugenol, Also Vitamin C. It also protects oil from oxidation and causing rancidity.
It adds a delicious flavor if added to salads and dishes.
Cold pressed , extra virgin, first press.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
This is one of the oldest ancient herbs used. Garden Cress was found nearly in every home. The seeds are cold pressed to ensure you get a concentrated version of all the benefits.