Anise Seed Oil
The main constitute of this oil is anethol. Which gives it its smell. This oil is cold pressed from anise seed which produces a dark oil. Our cold pressed oils are concentrated 100% Therefore the color is very dark.
The oil dissolves the outer shell of insects which makes it perfect as a head lice remover when mixed with olive oil.
It is used extensively as a flavoring agent in sweets.
This oil is obtained by cold pressing fennel seeds.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Paraben.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name : Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed Oil
Cold Pressed concentrated Anise Seed Oil 100% from Anise Seeds. Smells like licorice and reminds of little black sweets we used to consume during childhood.