Sweet Almond Oil
Cold Pressed, High Quality, Unrefined Almond oil contains unsaturated fatty acids. It is excellent for the skin a light oil which gets absorbed quickly and leaves a light complexion.
Almond oil is also used in hair care it is absorbed quickly into the scalp and it promotes shiny hair.
Note: We produce cold pressed first press, virgin almond oil in contrast to lower quality oils which have been obtained by applying heat or by refining press residue which produces a cheap oil used in beauty products.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
CAS No.: 8007-69-0
Almond oil contains unsaturated fatty acids. Our oil is cold pressed from a fine selection of sweet almond kernels. A first press oil is obtained. This oil is excellent for the skin, a light oil which gets absorbed quickly and leaves a light complexion. It is an edible oil which can be used for backing or salad dressings.