Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) is a plant in the family Fabaceae, and its oils and extracts have been known to possess antimicrobial properties.
The plant is commonly cultivated in India, Egypt, the Middle East, and North Africa and has been widely used as an ingredient in traditional medicine.
The T. foenum-graecum galactomannan acts as a gum and an emulsifier, and hence can be used as a stabilizer as well as thickening agent for food. Its strong flavor and aroma lead fenugreek to be used as spice and flavoring agent in food preparation.
Many sweets are made with the seeds. Many dishes are flavored with the oil. Also used as a preservative in the food industry.
The oil is also used as an ingridient in beauty products.
Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: INCI Name Trigonella Foenum Graecum seed oil.
“If you would know the benefits of this seed you would weigh its weight in gold” This saying is more than 1400 years old. The golden seed is used in sweets , foods, spices, and pastes, and to produce oil.