Fennel Seed Oil
It tastes like licorice and is sometimes used as a flavor agent. It contains high-antioxidant compounds and holds antimicrobial characteristics.
The oil on its own has a characteristic taste. It is best taken by adding a few drops to a glass of milk with honey. Which tastes delicious.
Fennel has a long history of use. Fennel seeds are known to have been eaten during Lent and fasts to stave off hunger and stimulate movement in the digestive system.
This oil is obtained by cold pressing fennel seeds. Our oil is virgin first press.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name Foeniculum Vulgare Seed Oil
Cold Pressed Fennel Seed Oil
Fennel is native to the middle east. It was used by the ancient Egyptians as a food . In India as a breath freshener after food. Till now in the Arab world many sweets are made from fennel. This oil tastes like licorice and smells like it. A sweet and original smell.
I used this oil along with some other essential oils during my labor with my 5th child. I did not need any pain medicine at all!
Great Product! I usually buy another brand of Essential Oils, but the other brand was much more expensive for this oil. The smell is strong, the consistency is the same, and the bottles are even about the same size, meaning it fits nicely on my oils rack/shelf! Overall, great product and I am glad to have it.
As Fennel is one of my favorite plants, I love the smell of it when I'm out hiking. I bought this specifically for aromatherapy purposes. The aroma of oil is soothing, pleasant, and relaxing.
Best in quality, benefit, and cost. The 100% therapeutic grades as well as the Synergy Blends are fabulous. For the price you pay is well worth every penny in beneficial results.
Greatly effective for upset tummy. I personally suggest using Green Fields Fennel Seed Oil as it 100% natural and organic method to stay healthier.
I ordered this oil to use in some carrier oils for massage. I also ended up using it in a sugar scrub oil blend I made. I wanted it for its diuretic properties and its ability to help curb appetite. I don't know if it curbs appetite or if I was just not hungry, but I can tell you it works as a diuretic. My "cankles" have been transformed back into ankles. Awesome product..!
It smells so good, I can't get enough. Basically it smells like black licorice. I use a few drops of this with avocado oil and use it on my whole body once a day.