Cold pressed, virgin, first press, 100% Flax Seed Oil.
Flaxseed oil contains 50 percent to 60 percent omega-3 fatty acids in the form of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
Can be mixed with olive oil and added to salads, soups, dips, and breakfast treats.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Paraben.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: Linum Usitatissmum (flax) seed oil
CAS #: 8001-26-1
Appearance: Golden clear liquid
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Storage / Shelf Life: Stable when stored at a dry and cool place. One Year from production date.
|Country of Manufacture||Jordan|