many years ago the plant was referred to as the “Palma Christi” because the shape of the plant’s leaves were said to resemble the palm of Christ.
It was used for thousands of years.
Castor oil mainly contains ricinoleic acid.
The most effective use of castor oil is castor oil packs or poultices, which increase topical absorption.
You can apply the oil cover it with cloth and then use a plastic cover and apply heat like a warm water bottle.
Our oil is cold pressed 100% concentrated therefore it is very thick in nature and has a white to beige color.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Paraben.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
CAS No. : 8001-79-4