Cardamom Oil is used as a flavoring agent in many food industries especially in herbal teas and arabic coffe blends. The seed is used in cooking especially in meat dishes. The oil can be used as a substitute.
Cold Pressed Cardamom Oil from premium cardamom seeds. Gives an excellent flavor to teas, sweets, and meat dishes.
Sweet and spicy characteristic odor, warm with a woody-balsamic undertone.
100% Natural made from cardamom seeds.
Botanical Name: Elettaria cardamomum. INCI Name: Elettaria Cardamomum Miniscula Seed Oil.
Country of Origin: Jordan.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed.
Also used as a massage oil.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
Smell : Sweet - spicy, warm with a woody-balsamic undertone.-100% Natural
INCI Name: Elettaria Cardamomum Miniscula
Cardamom Oil is acquired from Elettaria cardomomum also known as cardamom or Mysore cardamom. The fragrance of Cardamom Oil is an amalgam of sweet, balsamic and spicy. Imagine a trip down town to the old market place surrounded by herbal shops. The smell of certain spices following you wherever you go. High Quality Cold Pressed Cardamom Oil. Without chemical additives, Therapeutic grade. 100% Genuine.The color of the Cardamom Oil is dark brown. At Green Fields Oil Factory, you can get pure Cardamom Oil at an economical rate