Apricot Kernel Oil
This fruit is native to the middle east. It was also used in traditional Chinese culture. Because it is very light and for sensitive skin it is sometimes used in baby care as a massage oil. This oil is an antioxidant rich in Vitamin E.
For dry skin, soothing ,and nonirritant. Suitable as a massage oil. Can be added to beauty products.
Apply at night on face and body.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
CAS Number: 72869-69-3 ... FEMA Number: 2105 apricot kernel oil.
Apricot kernel oil is a very light oil with a nutty aroma, which leaves your skin feeling like baby skin soft. This oil is cold pressed, first press from apricot kernels who belong to the same family as almonds.